For Book Lovers

This blog is for the book lovers who live for the moments they can sit down with a book and dive into another world. We live for the universes created by today's innovative authors. Welcome.

Monday, May 23, 2016

I'm Back?!

So, I have almost been absent for a year now, but I've gotten my life together and I'm ready to start up this blog again! I have read a lot of books in the past 10 months and I'm super excited to share them all with you! Hopefully I will be a lot better at keeping up with the blog because I really do want to keep up with this.

Alright, I also need some help, my friend just asked me for a list of books she should read this summer, and while I have many ideas of what she should add, I also want to see if anyone out there has any other ideas! So leave a comment if you have a book suggestion to add to my recommended reading for this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    What type of books is she into? YA, adult, non-fiction? I could probably give you some ideas, if you let me know!


    I just found the goodreads group about following blogs. I will subscribe to yours, if you could subscribe back to me! Link below!

    Books Are The New Black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is into YA, but basically all types of fiction!

      I will of course subscribe to your blog!

      Delete